If you are looking to reverse Parkinson’s disease, you need to understand the causes and the signs of the disease first. With such vital information, you will be able to reverse the disease by targeting specific causes or trying to stop these causes. Here are some of the ways you can reverse Parkinson’s disease naturally:
You should avoid exposing yourself to harmful toxins, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and food additives. These poisons not only intoxicate your cells but also affect your tissues making it hard for you to recover. Some of the ways you can detoxify include:
• Gastrointestinal cleanse – this is vital because it cleans your gut thus improving your gut health
• Liver cleanse – beetroot juice is one of the product you can use to cleanse your liver, improve detoxification and blood filtration
• Heavy metal poisoning – even though it is hard to know how you can avoid this poisoning, when you know the metals to avoid you can really know how to do it
• Juice cleanse – detoxifies the entire system
2. Eat organic foods
Eating raw and fresh fruits is vital for a healthy lifestyle. In fact, you will get vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, phytonutrients, fibers, minerals and anti-inflammatory properties.
You will lack vital nutrients when you eat fast or processed foods. The key here is to improve your health by eating organically and to avoid chemicals or toxins at all costs.
3. Avoid excess iron
Heavy metal toxicity in the blood is one of the causes of Parkinson’s disease. In fact, heavy metal poisoning causes low blood pressure which results in dizziness or fainting.
When one intakes excess iron, it contributes to oxidation of the blood as well as the brain cells. This is a serious effect because the brain controls your muscles and the tissues.
4. Eat fermented foods for probiotics
Gut health is very important although people underestimate it. Eating foods that undermine your gut health or disregarding the care of a healthy gut can predispose you to get Parkinson’s disease. To replenish your gut with vital bacteria that will strengthen your immune system and gut health, consider eating fermented foods.
Here are some of the fermented foods you can add to your diet: kefir, kimchi, kombucha tea and tempeh. When you replenish your gut with beneficial bacteria, your body will be able to breakdown toxins and detoxify heavy metals that might predispose you to develop Parkinson’s disease.
5. Eat good mood foods
Parkinson develops when the brain fails to produce enough dopamine. Therefore, eating foods that stimulate production of dopamine is one of the ways to prevent this disease. Some of the foods you can eat include the following:
• Nuts and seeds that have high content of omega 3
• Eggs and coconut oil – they boost brain power and reverse Alzheimer’s disease as well as Parkinson’s disease
• Eat foods that are high in antioxidants so that you can neutralize free radicals that might affect your brain
• Foods that have high inflammatory properties. They not only reduce body inflammation but also the inflammation that might take place in the brain
There are numerous foods and ways one can reverse Parkinson’s disease. In fact, researching online or seeking help from a professional are some of the ways you can get much needed help.